You have no items in your shopping cart.
Built to breathe, this Lightweight cycling jersey is engineered for riding in hot and humid conditions. Signature premium UltraDeanSilk fabric on front is soft, highly elastic and conforms to your body shape. The technical DeanDot fabric extends across the upper back panel and sleeves, which aids freedom of movement and ventilation. Fan-shaped mesh under the lower back panel promotes airflow allowing for optimum temperature regulation. Italian MARC waistband holds the jersey securely in place.
- Low cut collar
- Seamless sleeve hems
- Classic set-in sleeves articulated for perfect fit on the bike
- Italian MARC Waist Band
- YKK vislon zipper with MONTON icon puller
- Reinforced 3 back pockets with a bonus zippered security pocket
- Reflective trim adds visibility in low light conditions
- 22°-40°C / 72°-104°F
- DeanSilk: 88% polyester /12% Elastane, 120-130GSM
- Fan-shaped mesh: 82% polyester /18% Elastane, 100GSM
- DeanDot: 85% polyester /15% Elastane, 130GSM
DeanDot fabric is created to be extremely breathable, soft and comfortable. Excellent stretch to fit the body lines. It has a cooling function, and give antibacterial as well as the deodorizing effects.
1. The bacteriostatic rate against Staphylococcus aureus reaches 99.99% with the help of Bamboo charcoal fiber.
2. Cool sensation injection: You can feel the coolness after sweating. Active ingredients, embedded in a unique multi-layer micelle structure, could be triggered through humidity. The cooling effect would become gradually weaker with the increase of washing times.
|YS9470W Womens Bike Jersey Size Chart Recommendation|
|Asian S/ EU XS||Asian M/ EU S||Asian L/ EU M||Asian XL/ EU L||Asian XXL/ EU XL|
- Totally in love Review by Vera Wittwer
Quality Price Value
The quality of the products are incredible.
The jersey is a banker for the hotter months, not least due to its excellent breathability. Sweat is amply wicked away, the lightweight fabric feeling suitably vented; basically, temperature regulation is not a problem. (Posted on 4/23/2021)