Choose the right way to wash your cycling clothing will ensure they perform well and last long.
How to Care for Your Cycling Apparel in 10 Easy Steps
- 1. Read the washing instruction labels.
- 2. Wash your cycling gear separately. Washing regular clothes, like a heavy pair of jeans or a jacket, along with your cycling gear may ruin your light, delicate cycling kit.
- 3. Rinse off all soil before washing.
- 4. Do not soak for a long time. And the water temperature should be controlled within 30 degrees Celsius.
- 5. Don't use softeners, bleach or washing powders.
- 6. Wash inside out. Close all zipper and Velcros.
- 7. Hand wash instead of machine wash. If using machine wash, place the kits in a laundry bag and use delicate cycle.
- 8. Don't tumble dry. Hang and air-dry instead.
- 9. Once dry, hang them up. Don't fold.
- 10. Don't iron.