You have no items in your shopping cart.
insulated cycling gilet
Layer up and stay warm is especially important in winter riding. Monton Sports BlackNight gilet is an insulating layer for cooler rides that fits closely to eliminate annoying flapping at higher speeds. Yet it still allows room to layer properly in cooler seasons. It provides exceptional warmth, while highly breathable. The gilet features reflective detailing for visibility along the back to keep you visible to oncoming traffic in low-light situations. A two-way zip allows you to open the gilet from the top or the bottom.
Soft material blocks wind, and the durable water-repellent finish sheds light rain and drizzle. Breathable mesh panels breathes very well when you're going full gas on the climbs.
- Lightweight Quilted Padded
- Two-way full length zip for easy adjustments
- Slim fit yet allows room for layering underneath
- Body is windproof and water-resistant
- Breathable mesh sides prevent overheating on climbs
- Reflective hits boost visibility to traffic
- Double front pockets with zip closure
- 8°-16°C / 46°-61°F