You have no items in your shopping cart.
Monton-Skull colors collaboration is inspired by an ancient custom in Thailand where there is an astrological rule that assigns a color to each day of the week based on the color of the God who protects the day. For example, the God of Sunday is Surya who has the color red. These colors of the day are traditional Thai birthday colors and it is widely believed that dressing in a certain color each day will bring you good luck. The code is: Monday, yellow; Tuesday, pink; Wednesday, green; Thursday, orange; Friday, blue; Saturday, purple; Sunday, red.
The COLOR lightweight gilet provides a performance fit that protects with a soft-shell windproof front layer. The rear panel is constructed from fan-shaped mesh which aids breathability and ventilation. The gilet can be easily stowed in a jersey back pocket so that it can be taken with you on every ride just in case the weather turns.
• Lightweight Windproof Gilet
• Performance Fit - (no excess fabric flapping and also helps to maintain core body temperature)
• Compound Windproof and Water Resistant Fabric on Front and Collar for Protection Against the Elements
• Fan - Shaped Mesh Fabric on Side and Upper Back Panels for Breathability and Ventilation
• Full Length Front Zipper with Internal Flap and Chin Guard
• Two openings to access rear jersey pockets
Women's cycling clothing tested by cyclist in Germany
jersey 120111051 - Asian M
bibs 120122010 - Asian M
socks 120160059 - Asian M
vest 120114007 - Asian M
height: 172 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Chest: 85 cm
Waist: 75 cm
shoe size 39
like a tight fit.