You have no items in your shopping cart.
The demands of riding on hot days mean that you need a jersey that is breathable yet good moisture wicking management. We understand that cycling is an expensive hobby. To help lessen your financial burden, this is where our reworked short-sleeve jersey comes into play, affordable but good performance.
Crafted using our proven lightweight DeanGrid fabric, breathability is given to ensure you'll keep cool on the steepest ramps. On the back panel, soft and stretch UltraDeanMilk offers good fit. Reinforced triple rear pockets are easy to reach while you're cycling and are perfect for stashing energy bars, gel, and other small items. Silicone grippers on waist band to help it stay.
- Low cut collar
- SBS zipper with MONTON icon puller
- Reinforced triple rear pockets
- Silicone grippers on waist band
- 18°-34°C / 65°-95°F
- Main fabric DeanGrid: 93% polyester /7% Elastane
- UltraDeanMilk (back panel) : 88% polyester /12% Elastane