You have no items in your shopping cart.
Monton-Skull colors collaboration is inspired by an ancient custom in Thailand where there is an astrological rule that assigns a color to each day of the week based on the color of the God who protects the day. For example, the God of Sunday is Surya who has the color red. These colors of the day are traditional Thai birthday colors and it is widely believed that dressing in a certain color each day will bring you good luck. The code is: Monday, yellow; Tuesday, pink; Wednesday, green; Thursday, orange; Friday, blue; Saturday, purple; Sunday, red.
The 2020 COLOR lightweight gilet provides a performance fit that protects with a soft-shell windproof front layer. The rear panel is constructed from fan-shaped mesh which aids breathability and ventilation. The gilet can be easily stowed in a jersey back pocket so that it can be taken with you on every ride just in case the weather turns.
• Lightweight Windproof Gilet
• Performance Fit - (no excess fabric flapping and also helps to maintain core body temperature)
• Compound Windproof and Water Resistant Fabric on Front and Collar for Protection Against the Elements
• Fan - Shaped Mesh Fabric on Side and Upper Back Panels for Breathability and Ventilation
• Full Length Front Zipper with Internal Flap and Chin Guard
• Two openings to access rear jersey pockets
Cycling Gilet tested by Cyclist in Croatia
Review: "For the gilet it is little to say I’m in love! It is light and it fits into every pocket. Front is windproof and the back is breatheable-perfect! Opening at the back are fenomenal because they allow you to reach into the back pocekts of your jersey. I tested it on this weekends ride-15km of chilly descent and I loved it! "
Size recommendation jersey - Asian size M
Size recommendation bibs - Asian size M
Size recommendation vest - Asian size S