You have no items in your shopping cart.
womens thermal cycling jacket
Monton Sports PRO thermal cycling jackets for winter commuting. This technical winter road cycling jacket is a vital inclusion to your cold weather riding arsenal. Double zip up sections at the front so you will not feel the wind on chest on the head winds. Triple nice big rear pockets positioned nicely with easy access. New material Italian Lombardia DWR which can wick inside yet is water repellent on the outside. Loose fit popular with leisure and commuting cyclists. Wear it on the road, in the city or during travel.
womens thermal cycling jacket tested by cyclist in Dublin
Size recommendation: Asian Small
- Weight: 51kg
- Chest: 84cm
- Waist: 60cm
Reviews:I LOVED this jacket. It does keep you warm and it's very stylish. I love the double layers, very unique feature to have 2 zippers at the front, a nice change from the 1 zipper that can be opened from the bottom and the top (which is typical of all other performance cycling jackets). It feels very soft and comfortable, looks very high quality, and the fit is great: perfect sleeve length again, fitted but comfortable, good length as well, no. I particularly loved the front pockets! First performance cycling jacket (not commuters jacket) that has this feature. Its super useful because during winter rides you carry more gear, so it's perfect to keep your gloves with you when you stop for a coffee (or even just to keep a pack of tissues!).
- Double zip up sections at the front
- A high cut collar keeps your neck warm and the extended cuffs integrate seamlessly with your favorite gloves.
- Italian made M.AR.C. Elastic waistband keeps the jersey in place during your ride, nice and tight
- Triple rear pockets, double front pockets positioned nicely with easy access
- Main: 91% polyester, 9% spandex
- Insulation: 85% polyester 15% spandex
- Italian Lombardia DWR (durable water repellency): 86% nylon, 14% spandex
- 0°-10°C / 32°-50°F