You have no items in your shopping cart.
cool cycling socks
How to wear aero socks
1. Bilateral anti-slip cloth (upper part)
2. Coolmax Woven bottom (coolmax yarn 46%, 32% nylon, 14% polyester, 8% spandex)
S (EU size 36-39)
M (EU size 39-42)
L (EU size 42-45)
1cm wide double-sided MONTON icon microfiber
cool cycling socks tested by cyclist in Morrocco
- One size
- COOLMAX yarn has been applied to the sole of these socks making them more breathable than ordinary sport socks and able to handle all kinds of sports
- Offering great moisture and odour control, when you start to heat up the technical fabric quickly wicks away sweat and transfers it to the fast dry surface
- Features light compression to help with circulation and blood flow and decrease muscle pain.
- Three-dimensional, ergonomic design for a close fit
- 1cm seamless gripper tape on sock opening prevents socks from slipping down
- cute design Review by Harvey B.
Quality Price Value
The fit is better than the free size socks.
The arch support is working firmly and the fatigue reduction effect of
the sole of the foot is expected.
There is also a good fit on the ankles and there is no discomfort.
With moderate tightening, concentration ability to ride is likely to increase.
I feel comfortable so I thought I would like to wear it forever. (Posted on 1/9/2019)